Skip to main content

Stand.

One should make the effort to make things happen. There are situations in life that are easy to face on, that are easy to resolve; all we need is a will and an initiative for it to happen.

Now, there is saying, "where there's a will, there's a way" and that is true in some cases.
One must have a strong will to succeed what he/she wants in life; be it to to succeed in school, work or church. These are part of life, your life. Somewhere deep inside of you, there exist a will, a strong will, the one thing that is hindering the strong to come out are fears, doubts, and your peers.

Yeah, your peers, be it your classmates, friends, co-workers and even your fellow christian brethren can be obstacles and sometimes they are the reason why you can't continue.

You must do one thing and one thing only, ignore them. If you put your focus on them, they'll let you down, we are humans that err and sin. Keep an eye out for those that try to stop you to succeed.

Now, what God wants of you, not what i want of you, is to live a pure life, to live and walk as a christian should do walk. We should respect those that are involved in our life. Work, school and church, no matter where we are, we should respect, we should guard ourselves.  

You get what I'm trying to say right? You get my point right?
 Well, if you don't; that's fine.

We should be of godly character.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

to be continue.....

Have you ever thought what life would be without God? at first life wouldn't exist, we wouldn't exist. Now God not in your life is a whole different matter. Now the question is: Have ever you ever thought how your life would be without God? Your life will be dull and without meaning, you will lose focus of the things that matter to you, which are part of your life.......this is the first post since of Feb 2.... come back later....

Empowered by God (Eph. 6:10)

    Empowered by Him, the second  in this 13 part series of my R.E.S.P.O.N.S.I.B.I.L.I.T.Y  as a Christian.     My responsibility  as a Christian is that I need to be empowered by the Holy Spirit,  I need ask to for it. How else will I succeed? How else will I be able to climb obstacles that are in my way? I need to be strong in the Lord and not faint by every little thing; everything is little when you have a God that is larger than life, when you have a God that time and space cannot contain Him, it is He who contains them.    God did not call me to be weak, He did not call me to be sorry for myself or being sorry for someone else; each of one us has potentials to do great things in life, we just need to be mindful of our positions as Christians.   Ask God to empower you so that you can do great things for him, we were bought with a great price; let the blood that was shed on Calvary mean something, because it ...

God's Faithfulness

As I was on my way to church, I had an accident on my bike; trying to make a turn but silly me, I put all of my weight on one handle bar and my bike got twisted. Thanks to God there were no cars behind me or it would've been more serious, I would've ended up in a hospital. God's faithfulness surpasses our own understanding; we are sinners and we the deserve the worst. I  should have ended up in the hospital for the sinner  I am;but by God's amazing grace I am still alive. I am alive for a very good reason and I haven't been faithful to God, but He still he wants to use us. What ever happens in your life, know that God permits it for a good reason; be it for you to grow strong in the Lord, to show you a lesson that He and only He can give you happiness and joy, and to mold you into a great master piece for the advancement of the Gospel. Words cannot express how I feel towards God, for the things He has done; even though I don't deserve it.