Skip to main content

absent

I'm going to be absent from church for 2 whole weeks.
I'll be apart from my fellow brother and sisters for quite awhile but God knows what he does.
God looks out for my well-being, He knows my intentions for life; to live out His will and to practice His will.

The will of God for my life is this:
That I should live a holy life, free from obstruction, free from worries, free from the chains of sin and daily life. That I should read His word and and to cherish them.

Day by day, I live for God, I try to be happy, funny and enthusiastic. I know that people will say the contrary of me; but I will not hear them or believe them, what matters is what God thinks of me and not what they think of me.

I have faith in God that everything thats happening to me will work out and that God is faithful to his word and his promises. He will not leave me alone, He will not abandon me in my troubles and in my tribulations.

This I know to be true, that I am a child of God.
This I know to be true, that my Redeemer lives.
This I know to be true, God is the truth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Empowered by God (Eph. 6:10)

    Empowered by Him, the second  in this 13 part series of my R.E.S.P.O.N.S.I.B.I.L.I.T.Y  as a Christian.     My responsibility  as a Christian is that I need to be empowered by the Holy Spirit,  I need ask to for it. How else will I succeed? How else will I be able to climb obstacles that are in my way? I need to be strong in the Lord and not faint by every little thing; everything is little when you have a God that is larger than life, when you have a God that time and space cannot contain Him, it is He who contains them.    God did not call me to be weak, He did not call me to be sorry for myself or being sorry for someone else; each of one us has potentials to do great things in life, we just need to be mindful of our positions as Christians.   Ask God to empower you so that you can do great things for him, we were bought with a great price; let the blood that was shed on Calvary mean something, because it ...

God's Faithfulness

As I was on my way to church, I had an accident on my bike; trying to make a turn but silly me, I put all of my weight on one handle bar and my bike got twisted. Thanks to God there were no cars behind me or it would've been more serious, I would've ended up in a hospital. God's faithfulness surpasses our own understanding; we are sinners and we the deserve the worst. I  should have ended up in the hospital for the sinner  I am;but by God's amazing grace I am still alive. I am alive for a very good reason and I haven't been faithful to God, but He still he wants to use us. What ever happens in your life, know that God permits it for a good reason; be it for you to grow strong in the Lord, to show you a lesson that He and only He can give you happiness and joy, and to mold you into a great master piece for the advancement of the Gospel. Words cannot express how I feel towards God, for the things He has done; even though I don't deserve it.

to be continue.....

Have you ever thought what life would be without God? at first life wouldn't exist, we wouldn't exist. Now God not in your life is a whole different matter. Now the question is: Have ever you ever thought how your life would be without God? Your life will be dull and without meaning, you will lose focus of the things that matter to you, which are part of your life.......this is the first post since of Feb 2.... come back later....