Skip to main content

how precious is God's time?

I have wasted God's time and this will continue if I dont stop using the internet, especially social network sites.
Time is a precious, God's will for me is not wasting his time on nonessential activities or leisure time. I know that my life does not belong to me.

I came to a conclusion that I'm not doing what I'm supposed to be doing. I'm a professed christian, i want to say a practical christian but sadly, I'm way far from being a practical christian. The truth hurts and that's all right.

I made a decision to stop using God's time in vain. I feel ashamed for calling myself a christian. I thank the Lord for opening my eyes to what i didn't want to acknowledge. I felt very bad for not participating with my church family, for not going out, for not proclaiming God's truth to the world.

My prayer is this, to not use facebook, to not see videos online, to not spend hours online doing nothing; I must nourish my soul with the Word of God and nourish it  I will.
I will study more, I will do more and I'll be more practical.
Practical Christianity is a must for every believer.


I must live life like God wanted me to live it. I shall take away any distraction that i have which are: the internet, tv and movies; all that are distraction.

The love of God must consume my entire being. I should be on fire for the Lord and not cold. My heart should not be cold towards God's word and commandments. I know i should have done this in the begging of the year.

My heart should be close to God's will and His will for my life is to spend time with Him and only Him.
God bless and I'll see you guys in heaven.  :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Empowered by God (Eph. 6:10)

    Empowered by Him, the second  in this 13 part series of my R.E.S.P.O.N.S.I.B.I.L.I.T.Y  as a Christian.     My responsibility  as a Christian is that I need to be empowered by the Holy Spirit,  I need ask to for it. How else will I succeed? How else will I be able to climb obstacles that are in my way? I need to be strong in the Lord and not faint by every little thing; everything is little when you have a God that is larger than life, when you have a God that time and space cannot contain Him, it is He who contains them.    God did not call me to be weak, He did not call me to be sorry for myself or being sorry for someone else; each of one us has potentials to do great things in life, we just need to be mindful of our positions as Christians.   Ask God to empower you so that you can do great things for him, we were bought with a great price; let the blood that was shed on Calvary mean something, because it ...

God's Faithfulness

As I was on my way to church, I had an accident on my bike; trying to make a turn but silly me, I put all of my weight on one handle bar and my bike got twisted. Thanks to God there were no cars behind me or it would've been more serious, I would've ended up in a hospital. God's faithfulness surpasses our own understanding; we are sinners and we the deserve the worst. I  should have ended up in the hospital for the sinner  I am;but by God's amazing grace I am still alive. I am alive for a very good reason and I haven't been faithful to God, but He still he wants to use us. What ever happens in your life, know that God permits it for a good reason; be it for you to grow strong in the Lord, to show you a lesson that He and only He can give you happiness and joy, and to mold you into a great master piece for the advancement of the Gospel. Words cannot express how I feel towards God, for the things He has done; even though I don't deserve it.

to be continue.....

Have you ever thought what life would be without God? at first life wouldn't exist, we wouldn't exist. Now God not in your life is a whole different matter. Now the question is: Have ever you ever thought how your life would be without God? Your life will be dull and without meaning, you will lose focus of the things that matter to you, which are part of your life.......this is the first post since of Feb 2.... come back later....