Skip to main content

God's Patience

How can one know when you have tried God's patience again and again and again?
He has given me so many chances and every time I fail to take it. Sin and temptation are always close behind me, waiting on me to make una burrada in which I will drop bottom and never get back up. I have had hiccups but every time I get up again and I try and try to regain my foot hold but those hiccups always happens. They happen because my focus is not on God or in my church, my focus is to get enough rest and sleep so I can work well for Vons. I need to focus my strength where it matters, in God's vineyard.

God hasn't discipline me yet because of my hiccups brought by temptation and sin and of not having dominio propio; of having my flesh and its desires in check.  
If I don't get those hiccups in control and my flesh in check, sooner or later I will find myself in rock bottom and  my friends and family will giver their back to me; that will be when God's patience has run out for me.

Will you wait until God's patience runs out for you to start living for Him? We still have time to do what is right and true; witnessing, bringing others to Christ. That is our purpose here on earth, for us to proclaim God's Kingdom, for we are ambassadors of Christ.

One needs to change for one's own good, for one's well being. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Empowered by God (Eph. 6:10)

    Empowered by Him, the second  in this 13 part series of my R.E.S.P.O.N.S.I.B.I.L.I.T.Y  as a Christian.     My responsibility  as a Christian is that I need to be empowered by the Holy Spirit,  I need ask to for it. How else will I succeed? How else will I be able to climb obstacles that are in my way? I need to be strong in the Lord and not faint by every little thing; everything is little when you have a God that is larger than life, when you have a God that time and space cannot contain Him, it is He who contains them.    God did not call me to be weak, He did not call me to be sorry for myself or being sorry for someone else; each of one us has potentials to do great things in life, we just need to be mindful of our positions as Christians.   Ask God to empower you so that you can do great things for him, we were bought with a great price; let the blood that was shed on Calvary mean something, because it ...

God's Faithfulness

As I was on my way to church, I had an accident on my bike; trying to make a turn but silly me, I put all of my weight on one handle bar and my bike got twisted. Thanks to God there were no cars behind me or it would've been more serious, I would've ended up in a hospital. God's faithfulness surpasses our own understanding; we are sinners and we the deserve the worst. I  should have ended up in the hospital for the sinner  I am;but by God's amazing grace I am still alive. I am alive for a very good reason and I haven't been faithful to God, but He still he wants to use us. What ever happens in your life, know that God permits it for a good reason; be it for you to grow strong in the Lord, to show you a lesson that He and only He can give you happiness and joy, and to mold you into a great master piece for the advancement of the Gospel. Words cannot express how I feel towards God, for the things He has done; even though I don't deserve it.

to be continue.....

Have you ever thought what life would be without God? at first life wouldn't exist, we wouldn't exist. Now God not in your life is a whole different matter. Now the question is: Have ever you ever thought how your life would be without God? Your life will be dull and without meaning, you will lose focus of the things that matter to you, which are part of your life.......this is the first post since of Feb 2.... come back later....