Skip to main content

El llamado de Dios

Recuerda cuando fuiestes llamado por Dios para una obra que solo tu lo ibas a poder hacer?
El llamado de Dios es irrovicable, que significa que nadie  ni nada lo puede revocar. Cuando el llamado viene a tu vida y lo aceptas, Dios ya tiene en ese momento un lugar para ti.

Al aceptar el llamado, renuncias todo lo que eres, particularmente el "yo" Cuando vienes a Dios el "yo" deja de existir. Yo tenia, tengo, tuve el llamado y por causa de las circunstacias de la vida, dicide de dejar, de abondanar el llamado.


Llego un momento donde Dios me dice; con el llamado no se juega, vas a tener que soportar todas las pruebas, las dificultades, los resbalones; en eso es donde Dios te purifica. Te purifica pasandote por el fuego de las pruebas.

Si una vez tu tenias el llamado, regresa. Dios te espera para que de una vez termines.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God's Faithfulness

As I was on my way to church, I had an accident on my bike; trying to make a turn but silly me, I put all of my weight on one handle bar and my bike got twisted. Thanks to God there were no cars behind me or it would've been more serious, I would've ended up in a hospital. God's faithfulness surpasses our own understanding; we are sinners and we the deserve the worst. I  should have ended up in the hospital for the sinner  I am;but by God's amazing grace I am still alive. I am alive for a very good reason and I haven't been faithful to God, but He still he wants to use us. What ever happens in your life, know that God permits it for a good reason; be it for you to grow strong in the Lord, to show you a lesson that He and only He can give you happiness and joy, and to mold you into a great master piece for the advancement of the Gospel. Words cannot express how I feel towards God, for the things He has done; even though I don't deserve it.

to be continue.....

Have you ever thought what life would be without God? at first life wouldn't exist, we wouldn't exist. Now God not in your life is a whole different matter. Now the question is: Have ever you ever thought how your life would be without God? Your life will be dull and without meaning, you will lose focus of the things that matter to you, which are part of your life.......this is the first post since of Feb 2.... come back later....

Empowered by God (Eph. 6:10)

    Empowered by Him, the second  in this 13 part series of my R.E.S.P.O.N.S.I.B.I.L.I.T.Y  as a Christian.     My responsibility  as a Christian is that I need to be empowered by the Holy Spirit,  I need ask to for it. How else will I succeed? How else will I be able to climb obstacles that are in my way? I need to be strong in the Lord and not faint by every little thing; everything is little when you have a God that is larger than life, when you have a God that time and space cannot contain Him, it is He who contains them.    God did not call me to be weak, He did not call me to be sorry for myself or being sorry for someone else; each of one us has potentials to do great things in life, we just need to be mindful of our positions as Christians.   Ask God to empower you so that you can do great things for him, we were bought with a great price; let the blood that was shed on Calvary mean something, because it ...