A lady after God's own heart deserves better; if one is not financially stable, if one is not active at church and always inconstant, what does one has to offer to a girl that is after God's own heart? There are moments in ones life when being timid can get in the way in capturing a girl's heart; but if one is unstable and inconstant, why should the girl notice him? A lady that is committed to her Lord deserves to be loved, respected and honored; not ignored. There are moments where there is a hint of progress in ones life but is that enough for a girl that loves God so dearly? A lady has every right to get tired if its been too long for one to come along to sweep her off her feet. Sometimes life can be cruel but that shouldn't stop one from growing and from experimenting new things. Why would you wait for the right moment to get to know her, to get to know who she is and what she lives for. Moments are meant to be created and cherished; there's no such thing as chance or luck.
Empowered by Him, the second in this 13 part series of my R.E.S.P.O.N.S.I.B.I.L.I.T.Y as a Christian. My responsibility as a Christian is that I need to be empowered by the Holy Spirit, I need ask to for it. How else will I succeed? How else will I be able to climb obstacles that are in my way? I need to be strong in the Lord and not faint by every little thing; everything is little when you have a God that is larger than life, when you have a God that time and space cannot contain Him, it is He who contains them. God did not call me to be weak, He did not call me to be sorry for myself or being sorry for someone else; each of one us has potentials to do great things in life, we just need to be mindful of our positions as Christians. Ask God to empower you so that you can do great things for him, we were bought with a great price; let the blood that was shed on Calvary mean something, because it ...
Comments
Post a Comment