Skip to main content

Just me rambling.

Other's people lives are not your business, why do you care how they live or who there friends are?
Why do you care if they don't like you? Why do you care if you are invisible to them?
It doesn't matter if they go to the same church as you do, it doesnt matter if they block you or not. 
You need to keep an eye on your relationship with God and not how well you are with people, dealing with people, not matter their age should be a after thought because your relationship with God is priority. I myself don't interact that much at church, I just mind my own business and I try not meddle in other peoples conversation or lives. I have very few people at church that I do get along with but only for awhile (like 5 or 10 minutes then I go to be by myself) There is this girl that I like, I'm slowly talking with her (I don't do well when it comes chitchat) 

One should not worry if one doesn't get along with everyone at church, everyone has a different personality and the one that had my personality is not here no more :( **he got married and left ** Currently there is no one at church that i can hang out like I used to with my friend Erick.

Every soul is independent from one another.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Empowered by God (Eph. 6:10)

    Empowered by Him, the second  in this 13 part series of my R.E.S.P.O.N.S.I.B.I.L.I.T.Y  as a Christian.     My responsibility  as a Christian is that I need to be empowered by the Holy Spirit,  I need ask to for it. How else will I succeed? How else will I be able to climb obstacles that are in my way? I need to be strong in the Lord and not faint by every little thing; everything is little when you have a God that is larger than life, when you have a God that time and space cannot contain Him, it is He who contains them.    God did not call me to be weak, He did not call me to be sorry for myself or being sorry for someone else; each of one us has potentials to do great things in life, we just need to be mindful of our positions as Christians.   Ask God to empower you so that you can do great things for him, we were bought with a great price; let the blood that was shed on Calvary mean something, because it ...

Ecclesiastes 7:14

The world is full of injustice and of sin, they are equal in size and in strength; but that doesn't mean that there is no hope. Life in this world was wonderfully created but Lucifer didn't what it that way, he had to butt in on Adam and Eve, he was jealous of their connection to God; that same connection he had before he decided to sit on God's throne, to be like him.   Just like bacteria exist in our body, sin was always present, it means missing the mark and Lucifer purposely missed it by trying to be just like God. So , when trouble comes your way, don't ask why; ask what can I learn? We all are sinners because of Adam did on that not so joyful day, when he decided to  be persuaded by Eve in taking a bite out of that forbidden fruit.  The injustice will always happen, it means  to doubt God's grace and mercy, it means to take God out of our daily life, it means for us to be indifferent towards God's goal, which is to share the Gospel of Christ. ...

Negligence

How am I that God calls his own? Who am I that God came to this world in human form to suffer and ultimately  died for me? I haven't gone to church since this health crisis started back in March. I haven't opened my Bible since March. I can only go as far as God permits. He has control of everything that I do. If it wasn't for Him, I wouldn't be married now, there wouldn't a baby on the way.      For me to fall away as east is from the west, it only takes one choice. Everyday we make decisions and those decisions are what shapes us, for the better or for the worse; but in all of that, God is in control.     My life is hanging by a very thin thread and if I'm not careful, my life as I know it will be very chaotic. Right now, my life is going smooth, but bumpy  in a spiritual sense. Sometimes I ask myself when I will turn back to God. I've been very negligent when it comes to reading my Bible and attending church (I do say my prayers now and then). ...