Skip to main content

Enough Already


Look at you, all weak and unreasonable; it seems that the power of the Holy Spirit has no effect on you, it seems that something is in the way of you and the Holy Spirit. Boundaries exist for reason, and making a wall between you and the Holy Spirit is not one of those reasons.

You are a child of God, bought with great price and here you are like nothing changed when Christ died on that horribe cross. God sees that you are struggling, He knows your pain, He knows because He has been there; He suffered a great deal and it was all so that you believe in Him, it was because He had and has a great Love that He wants to share with you.

Jesus died for you, to give you victory over sin, so you can be strong and stand tall to temptation and its adversaries. Jesus didn't die for you to be all comfy and what not, He didn't die for you to enjoy life, He didn't die so you can go thru life all miserable and without hope; He died so you can one day choose to believe in Him, to one day accept what He accomplish for your soul, He died so that you can one day stand before sin; tall and strong.

Don't be weak and unreasonable, be strong and reasonable, be courages, be willing to ask help from God when the going gets tough, be courageous and know that God doesn't want to see you all miserable and lonely.

You shouldn't have depression, if you do; that means that God can't help you and that is wrong, God wants to help you. Let Him come into your life if you haven't asked him yet. Life will continue to be tough, but at least you have God by your side and the end looks a lot sweet cause we get the chance of being with Him up in Heaven.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God's Faithfulness

As I was on my way to church, I had an accident on my bike; trying to make a turn but silly me, I put all of my weight on one handle bar and my bike got twisted. Thanks to God there were no cars behind me or it would've been more serious, I would've ended up in a hospital. God's faithfulness surpasses our own understanding; we are sinners and we the deserve the worst. I  should have ended up in the hospital for the sinner  I am;but by God's amazing grace I am still alive. I am alive for a very good reason and I haven't been faithful to God, but He still he wants to use us. What ever happens in your life, know that God permits it for a good reason; be it for you to grow strong in the Lord, to show you a lesson that He and only He can give you happiness and joy, and to mold you into a great master piece for the advancement of the Gospel. Words cannot express how I feel towards God, for the things He has done; even though I don't deserve it.

Empowered by God (Eph. 6:10)

    Empowered by Him, the second  in this 13 part series of my R.E.S.P.O.N.S.I.B.I.L.I.T.Y  as a Christian.     My responsibility  as a Christian is that I need to be empowered by the Holy Spirit,  I need ask to for it. How else will I succeed? How else will I be able to climb obstacles that are in my way? I need to be strong in the Lord and not faint by every little thing; everything is little when you have a God that is larger than life, when you have a God that time and space cannot contain Him, it is He who contains them.    God did not call me to be weak, He did not call me to be sorry for myself or being sorry for someone else; each of one us has potentials to do great things in life, we just need to be mindful of our positions as Christians.   Ask God to empower you so that you can do great things for him, we were bought with a great price; let the blood that was shed on Calvary mean something, because it ...

to be continue.....

Have you ever thought what life would be without God? at first life wouldn't exist, we wouldn't exist. Now God not in your life is a whole different matter. Now the question is: Have ever you ever thought how your life would be without God? Your life will be dull and without meaning, you will lose focus of the things that matter to you, which are part of your life.......this is the first post since of Feb 2.... come back later....