Skip to main content

Loving God


How much do you think about God? How much of your life belongs to God?
We are constantly in the moves and we don't bother to spend time with God, the One that created everything in order for you to have a life, an existence.

As Christian we have an obligation as Children of God Almighty, we are to love Him with everything and leave to stone unturned. As I was hearing Pastor's Gil sermon yesterday, I realized that I haven't loved God the way He wants to be loved, by obedience.

God should be the sole purpose  of our love, we should act upon it. Love is a verb not a feeling as the Bible mentions it.(John 15:13Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.)
As you can see by the verse above, love is a verb.


The way we show love to God is by obeying what it is written in the Word.
Today was the first time I open my Bible since 2 months, and I realized that I can't go on without reading my Lord's promises. The only way to be fully connected to God is to read the Bible every day and spend time with Him in prayers. God wants to be closer  to you; grow in God's grace.


God showed His love towards us by the way of the cross and we should show love to Him by obeying His word. Don't forsake His words, because they are life to your soul.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Empowered by God (Eph. 6:10)

    Empowered by Him, the second  in this 13 part series of my R.E.S.P.O.N.S.I.B.I.L.I.T.Y  as a Christian.     My responsibility  as a Christian is that I need to be empowered by the Holy Spirit,  I need ask to for it. How else will I succeed? How else will I be able to climb obstacles that are in my way? I need to be strong in the Lord and not faint by every little thing; everything is little when you have a God that is larger than life, when you have a God that time and space cannot contain Him, it is He who contains them.    God did not call me to be weak, He did not call me to be sorry for myself or being sorry for someone else; each of one us has potentials to do great things in life, we just need to be mindful of our positions as Christians.   Ask God to empower you so that you can do great things for him, we were bought with a great price; let the blood that was shed on Calvary mean something, because it ...

to be continue.....

Have you ever thought what life would be without God? at first life wouldn't exist, we wouldn't exist. Now God not in your life is a whole different matter. Now the question is: Have ever you ever thought how your life would be without God? Your life will be dull and without meaning, you will lose focus of the things that matter to you, which are part of your life.......this is the first post since of Feb 2.... come back later....

Ecclesiastes 7:14

The world is full of injustice and of sin, they are equal in size and in strength; but that doesn't mean that there is no hope. Life in this world was wonderfully created but Lucifer didn't what it that way, he had to butt in on Adam and Eve, he was jealous of their connection to God; that same connection he had before he decided to sit on God's throne, to be like him.   Just like bacteria exist in our body, sin was always present, it means missing the mark and Lucifer purposely missed it by trying to be just like God. So , when trouble comes your way, don't ask why; ask what can I learn? We all are sinners because of Adam did on that not so joyful day, when he decided to  be persuaded by Eve in taking a bite out of that forbidden fruit.  The injustice will always happen, it means  to doubt God's grace and mercy, it means to take God out of our daily life, it means for us to be indifferent towards God's goal, which is to share the Gospel of Christ. ...