Skip to main content

Diario Caminar 12.16.09

Heb. 12:1
Entendi que nos miran desde el cielo, nos ven como nos cundecimos en la vida. Hay tres partes en este versiculo; “depojemonos de todo peso y del pecado que nos asedia” Que son esas cosas que pesan y no nos permiten a progresar? Sinceramente, no se. Pero no debe haber nada que nos impiden a progresar en crecer en la gracia. Dios nos quiere ver progresando en la vida que nos dio. El futuro ya esta planeado para nosotros. Debo vivir al dia and no mirar el de ayer y no ver el manana sino el hoy es importante. Me debo condurcir bien, debo vivir un vida agradable antes los ojos de mi Dios.


Heb. 12:2
Aprendi de mis experiencias que debo fijar mis ojos en Aquel quien murio por mi, que se puso en mi lugar. Mi vida no debe ser una religiosidad. Debo, tengo a las fuerzas a seguir adelanted. Porque si permito que me detengan, no voy a progresar. Necesito buscar el rostro de Dios en oracion y ayuno. Necesito cambiar lo que soy. Necesito entender la voluntad de Dios y hacerla. Ya no quiero que me mantengan. Ya tengo la edad de tomar mis desiciones.
Ayudame Senor, para poder mostrar que puedo ser responsible de mi mismo y que no tengo necesidad que me mantengan, porfavor, ayudame, dame trabajo; porfavor se lo pido.....Amen.







Heb. 12:3
…..para que vuestro animo no se canse hasta desmayar.

Heb. 12:4
Yo mismo combato con el pecado. Necesito estar mas fuerte cuando me venga la tentacion. Debo ganarle a la tentacion y no perder la batalla. Tengo la necesidad de no caer en el pecado. Un cristiano maduro no cae facilmente. Yo debo estar espiritualidadmente maduro, lo tengo que estar.

Heb. 12:11
Despues de la tormenta, viene la calma

Heb. 12:14
….y haced sendas derechas para vuestros pies, para que lo cojo no se salga del camino, sino que sea sanado.

Heb. 12:28-29
Asi que, recibiendo nosotros un reino inconmovible, tengamos gratitud, y mediante ella sirvamos a Dios agrandandole con temor y reverencia; porque nuestro Dios es fuego consumidor.

Yo debo estar cuidando mis convicciones para que yo no valla a resbalar. Ya no debo de que la tentacion me gane. Debo estar a guardia en todos tiempos. Cuidar mis ojos, cuidar lo que veo. La puerta del alma son; la boca, los ojos, y los oidos.

Heb. 13:5
Debo estar contento de que Dios me ha dado techo y comida atravez de mi familia, pero aveces no lo veo, y debo mirar mi situacion como si Dios tiene el control y si lo tiene. Debo estar contento a agusto de que mi Dios no me desamparado....

Heb. 13:7
Entendi de que debo imitar la fe de mi pastor, tal vez tambien sus convicciones. Debo a mirar a mis pastro como mi ejemplo.

Heb. 13:16
Y de hacer bien y de la ayuda mutua no os olvideis; porque de tales sacrificios se agrada Dios.

Heb. 13:18
….pues confiamos en que tenemos buena conciencia, deseando conducirnos bien en todo.

Heb. 13:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ecclesiastes 7:14

The world is full of injustice and of sin, they are equal in size and in strength; but that doesn't mean that there is no hope. Life in this world was wonderfully created but Lucifer didn't what it that way, he had to butt in on Adam and Eve, he was jealous of their connection to God; that same connection he had before he decided to sit on God's throne, to be like him.   Just like bacteria exist in our body, sin was always present, it means missing the mark and Lucifer purposely missed it by trying to be just like God. So , when trouble comes your way, don't ask why; ask what can I learn? We all are sinners because of Adam did on that not so joyful day, when he decided to  be persuaded by Eve in taking a bite out of that forbidden fruit.  The injustice will always happen, it means  to doubt God's grace and mercy, it means to take God out of our daily life, it means for us to be indifferent towards God's goal, which is to share the Gospel of Christ. ...

Empowered by God (Eph. 6:10)

    Empowered by Him, the second  in this 13 part series of my R.E.S.P.O.N.S.I.B.I.L.I.T.Y  as a Christian.     My responsibility  as a Christian is that I need to be empowered by the Holy Spirit,  I need ask to for it. How else will I succeed? How else will I be able to climb obstacles that are in my way? I need to be strong in the Lord and not faint by every little thing; everything is little when you have a God that is larger than life, when you have a God that time and space cannot contain Him, it is He who contains them.    God did not call me to be weak, He did not call me to be sorry for myself or being sorry for someone else; each of one us has potentials to do great things in life, we just need to be mindful of our positions as Christians.   Ask God to empower you so that you can do great things for him, we were bought with a great price; let the blood that was shed on Calvary mean something, because it ...

Negligence

How am I that God calls his own? Who am I that God came to this world in human form to suffer and ultimately  died for me? I haven't gone to church since this health crisis started back in March. I haven't opened my Bible since March. I can only go as far as God permits. He has control of everything that I do. If it wasn't for Him, I wouldn't be married now, there wouldn't a baby on the way.      For me to fall away as east is from the west, it only takes one choice. Everyday we make decisions and those decisions are what shapes us, for the better or for the worse; but in all of that, God is in control.     My life is hanging by a very thin thread and if I'm not careful, my life as I know it will be very chaotic. Right now, my life is going smooth, but bumpy  in a spiritual sense. Sometimes I ask myself when I will turn back to God. I've been very negligent when it comes to reading my Bible and attending church (I do say my prayers now and then). ...