Skip to main content

Lifes' curves.

Life has so many tight curves that if one is not paying attention, one will find oneself in a situation that one wouldn't of thought of. Life has given me so many opportunities at love but I am yet to make a move even though I think I have the girl at arms length (figuratively).
It is too early for it to be called love but I would like to call it "a love interest" and how do I know this you ask?  I know this because God made the connection between us even though we are both shy and timid with each other ( I, myself I am not shy nor timid,only on certain occasions when I think I am stared at) How I would give anything  to get rid of this paranoia of mine (people staring at me when ever I do something, me da cosa) I would so like a relationship with her even though I don't drive or have a bank account or savings for that matter; after reading that last sentence  who knows if I still have a chance. Le he dado muchas vueltas al asunto, its not even funny. Hopefully its not seen as if I'm playing with her heart, because I'm not and I will never. Playing with someones heart is being heartless and void of any feelings. There's that matter of the age difference, age used to matter to me but now it doesn't, its not because I'm reaching 30. 

When life gives you an opportunity at love, give it a chance even though it comes as a disguise; not every crush is the one and not every crush is a bad experience. I might have had a chance at a crush I had, but God gave me a love interest, como dice la Biblia; Toda buena dádiva y todo don perfecto desciende de lo alto, del Padre de las luces, en el cual no hay mudanza, ni sombra de variación. Santiago 1:17

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Empowered by God (Eph. 6:10)

    Empowered by Him, the second  in this 13 part series of my R.E.S.P.O.N.S.I.B.I.L.I.T.Y  as a Christian.     My responsibility  as a Christian is that I need to be empowered by the Holy Spirit,  I need ask to for it. How else will I succeed? How else will I be able to climb obstacles that are in my way? I need to be strong in the Lord and not faint by every little thing; everything is little when you have a God that is larger than life, when you have a God that time and space cannot contain Him, it is He who contains them.    God did not call me to be weak, He did not call me to be sorry for myself or being sorry for someone else; each of one us has potentials to do great things in life, we just need to be mindful of our positions as Christians.   Ask God to empower you so that you can do great things for him, we were bought with a great price; let the blood that was shed on Calvary mean something, because it ...

God's Faithfulness

As I was on my way to church, I had an accident on my bike; trying to make a turn but silly me, I put all of my weight on one handle bar and my bike got twisted. Thanks to God there were no cars behind me or it would've been more serious, I would've ended up in a hospital. God's faithfulness surpasses our own understanding; we are sinners and we the deserve the worst. I  should have ended up in the hospital for the sinner  I am;but by God's amazing grace I am still alive. I am alive for a very good reason and I haven't been faithful to God, but He still he wants to use us. What ever happens in your life, know that God permits it for a good reason; be it for you to grow strong in the Lord, to show you a lesson that He and only He can give you happiness and joy, and to mold you into a great master piece for the advancement of the Gospel. Words cannot express how I feel towards God, for the things He has done; even though I don't deserve it.

to be continue.....

Have you ever thought what life would be without God? at first life wouldn't exist, we wouldn't exist. Now God not in your life is a whole different matter. Now the question is: Have ever you ever thought how your life would be without God? Your life will be dull and without meaning, you will lose focus of the things that matter to you, which are part of your life.......this is the first post since of Feb 2.... come back later....