Skip to main content

The war on Christians (bad grammar ahead, please be patient)

Ever since someone wanted to be like God, sin has plague this earth like there is no tomorrow. Satan, the devil, Lucifer what ever you want to call him can't get to God himself and thus he is trying to taint the followers of Christ so that he can take as many he can so to not suffer alone; there was a moment where he thought he could taint Christ by offering a fraction of what he (satan) owns (remember God owns everything)

The devil, the accuser has been shaping men since the dawn of age, shaping them so artistically that its almost impossible to distinguish them from real men of God. Its though as if today's culture is the climax into something big and when that happens one needs to be prepared to defend the faith, to defend ones heart from all the dirt that will come off of said climax.

This war started long ago before you and I were born, there are key people in history that made all this mumbo jumbo come into existence as truth (remember the devil likes to taint that is of God)

In conclusion:
What is happening right now shouldn't come a surprise.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

to be continue.....

Have you ever thought what life would be without God? at first life wouldn't exist, we wouldn't exist. Now God not in your life is a whole different matter. Now the question is: Have ever you ever thought how your life would be without God? Your life will be dull and without meaning, you will lose focus of the things that matter to you, which are part of your life.......this is the first post since of Feb 2.... come back later....

Empowered by God (Eph. 6:10)

    Empowered by Him, the second  in this 13 part series of my R.E.S.P.O.N.S.I.B.I.L.I.T.Y  as a Christian.     My responsibility  as a Christian is that I need to be empowered by the Holy Spirit,  I need ask to for it. How else will I succeed? How else will I be able to climb obstacles that are in my way? I need to be strong in the Lord and not faint by every little thing; everything is little when you have a God that is larger than life, when you have a God that time and space cannot contain Him, it is He who contains them.    God did not call me to be weak, He did not call me to be sorry for myself or being sorry for someone else; each of one us has potentials to do great things in life, we just need to be mindful of our positions as Christians.   Ask God to empower you so that you can do great things for him, we were bought with a great price; let the blood that was shed on Calvary mean something, because it ...

God's Faithfulness

As I was on my way to church, I had an accident on my bike; trying to make a turn but silly me, I put all of my weight on one handle bar and my bike got twisted. Thanks to God there were no cars behind me or it would've been more serious, I would've ended up in a hospital. God's faithfulness surpasses our own understanding; we are sinners and we the deserve the worst. I  should have ended up in the hospital for the sinner  I am;but by God's amazing grace I am still alive. I am alive for a very good reason and I haven't been faithful to God, but He still he wants to use us. What ever happens in your life, know that God permits it for a good reason; be it for you to grow strong in the Lord, to show you a lesson that He and only He can give you happiness and joy, and to mold you into a great master piece for the advancement of the Gospel. Words cannot express how I feel towards God, for the things He has done; even though I don't deserve it.