Skip to main content

Thoughts.

6 Therefore turn thou to thy God: keep mercy and judgment and wait on thy God continually.
9 O Israel, thou hast destroyed thyself; but in me is thine help.


In today’s' reading of the Bible (my utmost for His Highest reading plan) I found out that I am destroying myself not coming to God when I most need Him, I am destroying my convictions, the strengths that God has given me; I replaced them with strengths from the world.

The world has no say in your life; remember we are not of this world, we are just passing by.
Built up your convictions and renew your strengths from within, let the Holy Spirit work thru you, let Him strength you with all His power. Adopt the strength of your Lords' as your own.


I need to turn to God when I am destroying myself by sinning and by not giving though that God is right next to me; that is what sin and temptation do, they blindside you, they block you from God's presence. Be judgmental on unmoral values that might appear as good things, but they are disguised in humanistic terms and not godly. Be merciful and and love everyone and everything that comes to your path.

If something is not right, if you don't know what do; wait upon that Lord, practice patience.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God's Faithfulness

As I was on my way to church, I had an accident on my bike; trying to make a turn but silly me, I put all of my weight on one handle bar and my bike got twisted. Thanks to God there were no cars behind me or it would've been more serious, I would've ended up in a hospital. God's faithfulness surpasses our own understanding; we are sinners and we the deserve the worst. I  should have ended up in the hospital for the sinner  I am;but by God's amazing grace I am still alive. I am alive for a very good reason and I haven't been faithful to God, but He still he wants to use us. What ever happens in your life, know that God permits it for a good reason; be it for you to grow strong in the Lord, to show you a lesson that He and only He can give you happiness and joy, and to mold you into a great master piece for the advancement of the Gospel. Words cannot express how I feel towards God, for the things He has done; even though I don't deserve it.

to be continue.....

Have you ever thought what life would be without God? at first life wouldn't exist, we wouldn't exist. Now God not in your life is a whole different matter. Now the question is: Have ever you ever thought how your life would be without God? Your life will be dull and without meaning, you will lose focus of the things that matter to you, which are part of your life.......this is the first post since of Feb 2.... come back later....

Empowered by God (Eph. 6:10)

    Empowered by Him, the second  in this 13 part series of my R.E.S.P.O.N.S.I.B.I.L.I.T.Y  as a Christian.     My responsibility  as a Christian is that I need to be empowered by the Holy Spirit,  I need ask to for it. How else will I succeed? How else will I be able to climb obstacles that are in my way? I need to be strong in the Lord and not faint by every little thing; everything is little when you have a God that is larger than life, when you have a God that time and space cannot contain Him, it is He who contains them.    God did not call me to be weak, He did not call me to be sorry for myself or being sorry for someone else; each of one us has potentials to do great things in life, we just need to be mindful of our positions as Christians.   Ask God to empower you so that you can do great things for him, we were bought with a great price; let the blood that was shed on Calvary mean something, because it ...