Skip to main content

Daily Reading


1st John 1:3
That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.

My fellowship with God is sometimes shaky but only when I don't read my Bible, its shaky when I don't live like I'm suppose to live. My fellowship with my Lord should be strong and durable, it should be so strong that nothing or no one will take it away with, not even myself. When temptation rises and my flesh wants to be satisfied, my Spiritual will be already satisfied so no need for my flesh so be all excited. I need to feed my soul not every now and then, but daily.


1st John 6
If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth

If I say that I have fellowship with God and do the things that the world does, where is my Christianity? Where is my walk with the Lord? Having fellowship with God means not living the way that the world does.


1st John 2:15, Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

The world is not my home, I am just passing by. I should not do as the world does.

1st John 3:13, Marvel not, my brethren, if the world hate you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God's Faithfulness

As I was on my way to church, I had an accident on my bike; trying to make a turn but silly me, I put all of my weight on one handle bar and my bike got twisted. Thanks to God there were no cars behind me or it would've been more serious, I would've ended up in a hospital. God's faithfulness surpasses our own understanding; we are sinners and we the deserve the worst. I  should have ended up in the hospital for the sinner  I am;but by God's amazing grace I am still alive. I am alive for a very good reason and I haven't been faithful to God, but He still he wants to use us. What ever happens in your life, know that God permits it for a good reason; be it for you to grow strong in the Lord, to show you a lesson that He and only He can give you happiness and joy, and to mold you into a great master piece for the advancement of the Gospel. Words cannot express how I feel towards God, for the things He has done; even though I don't deserve it.

Empowered by God (Eph. 6:10)

    Empowered by Him, the second  in this 13 part series of my R.E.S.P.O.N.S.I.B.I.L.I.T.Y  as a Christian.     My responsibility  as a Christian is that I need to be empowered by the Holy Spirit,  I need ask to for it. How else will I succeed? How else will I be able to climb obstacles that are in my way? I need to be strong in the Lord and not faint by every little thing; everything is little when you have a God that is larger than life, when you have a God that time and space cannot contain Him, it is He who contains them.    God did not call me to be weak, He did not call me to be sorry for myself or being sorry for someone else; each of one us has potentials to do great things in life, we just need to be mindful of our positions as Christians.   Ask God to empower you so that you can do great things for him, we were bought with a great price; let the blood that was shed on Calvary mean something, because it ...

to be continue.....

Have you ever thought what life would be without God? at first life wouldn't exist, we wouldn't exist. Now God not in your life is a whole different matter. Now the question is: Have ever you ever thought how your life would be without God? Your life will be dull and without meaning, you will lose focus of the things that matter to you, which are part of your life.......this is the first post since of Feb 2.... come back later....