Skip to main content

My Year

This year was a wakeup for me.
Thankgoodness that I had my back covered by God Almighty himself. This year, my mind was full of doubts, and uncertainty of what life may turn out. I believe that a relationship with ones Savior and Redeemer is a personal and private matter, and the only one that should know how God and I are going is Pastor. One should not mutter things which are not welcomed to ones ear our understanding.

Many lives have been on fire for the Lord, many lives had God as their centered, but because of talking about personal matters to anyone who leads an ear, your life becomes a parody. Your life becomes a nuance on someone's shoulder. Only one should have access to our personal and demanding life, and the someone is Pastor.

It doesn't matter how many ears have listened to your sorry life, it wont matter to them; they'll just shrugged off and be on their merry ways. Don't be a fool confiding in someone else, their words and their experience wont be any help to your situation, because each of us are unique. No one else on this earth have your pride, your ambition, your personality, your character; heck, they don't have even have your soul. Each of us were created unique in our own ways.

One should be glad to not be someone else, one should be glad for being unique and different. One should not worry how people view your life, any criticism is welcome; because it builds our character and our persona. If people critic your life and you pay attention, you'll be sorry how you react.

One should be always spiritual, no matter what. A Christian should not worry how the world views them, one should just go on and be the spotlight for God.

This is Jose and Happy New year.
God bless.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Empowered by God (Eph. 6:10)

    Empowered by Him, the second  in this 13 part series of my R.E.S.P.O.N.S.I.B.I.L.I.T.Y  as a Christian.     My responsibility  as a Christian is that I need to be empowered by the Holy Spirit,  I need ask to for it. How else will I succeed? How else will I be able to climb obstacles that are in my way? I need to be strong in the Lord and not faint by every little thing; everything is little when you have a God that is larger than life, when you have a God that time and space cannot contain Him, it is He who contains them.    God did not call me to be weak, He did not call me to be sorry for myself or being sorry for someone else; each of one us has potentials to do great things in life, we just need to be mindful of our positions as Christians.   Ask God to empower you so that you can do great things for him, we were bought with a great price; let the blood that was shed on Calvary mean something, because it ...

God's Faithfulness

As I was on my way to church, I had an accident on my bike; trying to make a turn but silly me, I put all of my weight on one handle bar and my bike got twisted. Thanks to God there were no cars behind me or it would've been more serious, I would've ended up in a hospital. God's faithfulness surpasses our own understanding; we are sinners and we the deserve the worst. I  should have ended up in the hospital for the sinner  I am;but by God's amazing grace I am still alive. I am alive for a very good reason and I haven't been faithful to God, but He still he wants to use us. What ever happens in your life, know that God permits it for a good reason; be it for you to grow strong in the Lord, to show you a lesson that He and only He can give you happiness and joy, and to mold you into a great master piece for the advancement of the Gospel. Words cannot express how I feel towards God, for the things He has done; even though I don't deserve it.

to be continue.....

Have you ever thought what life would be without God? at first life wouldn't exist, we wouldn't exist. Now God not in your life is a whole different matter. Now the question is: Have ever you ever thought how your life would be without God? Your life will be dull and without meaning, you will lose focus of the things that matter to you, which are part of your life.......this is the first post since of Feb 2.... come back later....