Skip to main content

About yesterday.

Parties or gathering can really depress me.
I don't see the sense in being at place for a very long time just chatting it up, because I am not the typical chatting mouth. I am terrible at parties; when I'm in a room with people, it feels like the walls are caving on me and I "suffocate", before I show a sign of depression or "angry" I just bolt; I don't say bye. Yesterday I tagged along with a brother of mine from church because he was invited to a "party", once I get to place that people have already showed, I hesitate to enter (even with people that I know) I ate and I'm done, nothing more to do, just wait until its over but with convivios like this one, they get long... I just don't get it why they last so long. We got there like 7ish, I didn't last long, but they did, maybe they came home around 10ish... so much time....

I guess I need to change,
but why can't I be myself?
Why can't  I keep to myself?

When I came walking home, I told myself; I should've just asked him to drop me at the house instead of taking me with him. 

I don't do well at parties with people that dislike me, 
I don't do well at parties with eyes following me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About the Blood

About the Blood Rev 1:5   And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood ,             1Pe 1:18   Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers; 1Pe 1:19   But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot: 1Pe 1:20   Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you, Heb 13:12   Wherefore Jesus also, that he might sanctify the people with his own blood, suffered without the gate. Heb 12:24   And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel. Heb 10:19   Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the h

Empowered by God (Eph. 6:10)

    Empowered by Him, the second  in this 13 part series of my R.E.S.P.O.N.S.I.B.I.L.I.T.Y  as a Christian.     My responsibility  as a Christian is that I need to be empowered by the Holy Spirit,  I need ask to for it. How else will I succeed? How else will I be able to climb obstacles that are in my way? I need to be strong in the Lord and not faint by every little thing; everything is little when you have a God that is larger than life, when you have a God that time and space cannot contain Him, it is He who contains them.    God did not call me to be weak, He did not call me to be sorry for myself or being sorry for someone else; each of one us has potentials to do great things in life, we just need to be mindful of our positions as Christians.   Ask God to empower you so that you can do great things for him, we were bought with a great price; let the blood that was shed on Calvary mean something, because it does. 

Ecclesiastes 7:14

The world is full of injustice and of sin, they are equal in size and in strength; but that doesn't mean that there is no hope. Life in this world was wonderfully created but Lucifer didn't what it that way, he had to butt in on Adam and Eve, he was jealous of their connection to God; that same connection he had before he decided to sit on God's throne, to be like him.   Just like bacteria exist in our body, sin was always present, it means missing the mark and Lucifer purposely missed it by trying to be just like God. So , when trouble comes your way, don't ask why; ask what can I learn? We all are sinners because of Adam did on that not so joyful day, when he decided to  be persuaded by Eve in taking a bite out of that forbidden fruit.  The injustice will always happen, it means  to doubt God's grace and mercy, it means to take God out of our daily life, it means for us to be indifferent towards God's goal, which is to share the Gospel of Christ.