Skip to main content

Your problem is....

You shout out to God saying, "Why can't I do everything right!", "Why must this happen to me!" "I don't deserve this!" We let the pessimism of this world rub unto us when we let the circumstances of life dictate every decision we make.
The problem with us is that we classify what is sin and we don't go to God's definition, we don't want to because it'll show us how wrong we are. We shy away from what God says about sin because we grew accustomed to the ways of the world; we don't want to face God just like the Israel did when Moses went up to the moutain (And they said to Moses, "You speak to us, and we will listen. But don't let God speak directly to us, or we will die!") We love life too much and not the Creator, not our Redeemer, not our Savior.

The problem, my problem is that I pass less time with God, that I don't read the Bible like I used to.
My problem is that I trust more my job than I do to my Savior; He died for me, He paid my sins, He keeps me from harm. 

One should lean more to God than to one's job, than to one's dreams.

All of our problems will go away when we decide to trust God more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God's Faithfulness

As I was on my way to church, I had an accident on my bike; trying to make a turn but silly me, I put all of my weight on one handle bar and my bike got twisted. Thanks to God there were no cars behind me or it would've been more serious, I would've ended up in a hospital. God's faithfulness surpasses our own understanding; we are sinners and we the deserve the worst. I  should have ended up in the hospital for the sinner  I am;but by God's amazing grace I am still alive. I am alive for a very good reason and I haven't been faithful to God, but He still he wants to use us. What ever happens in your life, know that God permits it for a good reason; be it for you to grow strong in the Lord, to show you a lesson that He and only He can give you happiness and joy, and to mold you into a great master piece for the advancement of the Gospel. Words cannot express how I feel towards God, for the things He has done; even though I don't deserve it.

to be continue.....

Have you ever thought what life would be without God? at first life wouldn't exist, we wouldn't exist. Now God not in your life is a whole different matter. Now the question is: Have ever you ever thought how your life would be without God? Your life will be dull and without meaning, you will lose focus of the things that matter to you, which are part of your life.......this is the first post since of Feb 2.... come back later....

Empowered by God (Eph. 6:10)

    Empowered by Him, the second  in this 13 part series of my R.E.S.P.O.N.S.I.B.I.L.I.T.Y  as a Christian.     My responsibility  as a Christian is that I need to be empowered by the Holy Spirit,  I need ask to for it. How else will I succeed? How else will I be able to climb obstacles that are in my way? I need to be strong in the Lord and not faint by every little thing; everything is little when you have a God that is larger than life, when you have a God that time and space cannot contain Him, it is He who contains them.    God did not call me to be weak, He did not call me to be sorry for myself or being sorry for someone else; each of one us has potentials to do great things in life, we just need to be mindful of our positions as Christians.   Ask God to empower you so that you can do great things for him, we were bought with a great price; let the blood that was shed on Calvary mean something, because it ...