Skip to main content

I choose to love you.

If one falls in love, one is being controlled by the emotions; that is why its wise to choose love because there was something in the person that you like, that you love.
You love the person for whom they are, not how they look like but attraction does play part when one chooses to love.
I'll use myself as an example:

Your eyes, your smile and your voice attracted me to you; there something there that i can't quite put my finger on but that's why I want to spend my life with you, so I can know you better, so i can love you better. 
The firs time i heard your voice in the church steps made my heart moved.


To make the point clear;
I would say to that special someone that her eyes, her voice and her smile are the ones that attracted me to her, and those do not age and I love that.
It shows that I love her for who she is, not how she looks like;
Her eyes, her voice and her smile tells me that she is the most beautiful person


Attraction does matter, but not superficial attraction; its about who she is, who she is when no one is watching her.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Empowered by God (Eph. 6:10)

    Empowered by Him, the second  in this 13 part series of my R.E.S.P.O.N.S.I.B.I.L.I.T.Y  as a Christian.     My responsibility  as a Christian is that I need to be empowered by the Holy Spirit,  I need ask to for it. How else will I succeed? How else will I be able to climb obstacles that are in my way? I need to be strong in the Lord and not faint by every little thing; everything is little when you have a God that is larger than life, when you have a God that time and space cannot contain Him, it is He who contains them.    God did not call me to be weak, He did not call me to be sorry for myself or being sorry for someone else; each of one us has potentials to do great things in life, we just need to be mindful of our positions as Christians.   Ask God to empower you so that you can do great things for him, we were bought with a great price; let the blood that was shed on Calvary mean something, because it ...

to be continue.....

Have you ever thought what life would be without God? at first life wouldn't exist, we wouldn't exist. Now God not in your life is a whole different matter. Now the question is: Have ever you ever thought how your life would be without God? Your life will be dull and without meaning, you will lose focus of the things that matter to you, which are part of your life.......this is the first post since of Feb 2.... come back later....

God's Faithfulness

As I was on my way to church, I had an accident on my bike; trying to make a turn but silly me, I put all of my weight on one handle bar and my bike got twisted. Thanks to God there were no cars behind me or it would've been more serious, I would've ended up in a hospital. God's faithfulness surpasses our own understanding; we are sinners and we the deserve the worst. I  should have ended up in the hospital for the sinner  I am;but by God's amazing grace I am still alive. I am alive for a very good reason and I haven't been faithful to God, but He still he wants to use us. What ever happens in your life, know that God permits it for a good reason; be it for you to grow strong in the Lord, to show you a lesson that He and only He can give you happiness and joy, and to mold you into a great master piece for the advancement of the Gospel. Words cannot express how I feel towards God, for the things He has done; even though I don't deserve it.