Skip to main content

Being careful.

I've been going to church for about 5 years now and I dont get tired of it.
I love my brothers and sisters, but sometimes there should be a limit in how they influence us to either bad or good things.

Many of us give ear to suggestions or commentaries of our peers, some are good while others are well, bad and inconvieniet. One thing we should stop doing is giving our ears to people who don'd deserve it.

There exist people who are good listeners and will keep everything to them selves while others are just waiting for you to be done so they can tell it to the whole world; which one are you?

We should be careful what we hear and what we share. We should be careful in our walk, we should avoid certain kind of people. Dont put too much trust on a human being, put it on God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God's Faithfulness

As I was on my way to church, I had an accident on my bike; trying to make a turn but silly me, I put all of my weight on one handle bar and my bike got twisted. Thanks to God there were no cars behind me or it would've been more serious, I would've ended up in a hospital. God's faithfulness surpasses our own understanding; we are sinners and we the deserve the worst. I  should have ended up in the hospital for the sinner  I am;but by God's amazing grace I am still alive. I am alive for a very good reason and I haven't been faithful to God, but He still he wants to use us. What ever happens in your life, know that God permits it for a good reason; be it for you to grow strong in the Lord, to show you a lesson that He and only He can give you happiness and joy, and to mold you into a great master piece for the advancement of the Gospel. Words cannot express how I feel towards God, for the things He has done; even though I don't deserve it.

Empowered by God (Eph. 6:10)

    Empowered by Him, the second  in this 13 part series of my R.E.S.P.O.N.S.I.B.I.L.I.T.Y  as a Christian.     My responsibility  as a Christian is that I need to be empowered by the Holy Spirit,  I need ask to for it. How else will I succeed? How else will I be able to climb obstacles that are in my way? I need to be strong in the Lord and not faint by every little thing; everything is little when you have a God that is larger than life, when you have a God that time and space cannot contain Him, it is He who contains them.    God did not call me to be weak, He did not call me to be sorry for myself or being sorry for someone else; each of one us has potentials to do great things in life, we just need to be mindful of our positions as Christians.   Ask God to empower you so that you can do great things for him, we were bought with a great price; let the blood that was shed on Calvary mean something, because it ...

to be continue.....

Have you ever thought what life would be without God? at first life wouldn't exist, we wouldn't exist. Now God not in your life is a whole different matter. Now the question is: Have ever you ever thought how your life would be without God? Your life will be dull and without meaning, you will lose focus of the things that matter to you, which are part of your life.......this is the first post since of Feb 2.... come back later....