Skip to main content

Recuerdoz

Its a New Year and I'm still alive, thank God!
The truth is that I want to be the person that I was in 2006, when I became part of a great family; a family that is connectet in all four corners of the world, a family that has a DAD that takes care of us and sees for our well-being.

I remember when I was in my first love. I remember when I guided my first 4 souls in one morning, I remember when I guided 8 souls in one day and when they asked how many I guided; I said “8” with no excitement in my face.... and now see that I was wrong. That I was wrong when I kept quiet about the souls.

I should bring back those memories, I should act upon those memories. I shall not leave a soul behind this Saturday (Jan. 8, 2010). God knows who I am and He knows what I capable of, because He acts thru me. When people say that I'm such a good person, I shall say “its not me, its God thru me. Its God that makes me good”

Well tis the end of this small chat,
Good day and God bless.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

to be continue.....

Have you ever thought what life would be without God? at first life wouldn't exist, we wouldn't exist. Now God not in your life is a whole different matter. Now the question is: Have ever you ever thought how your life would be without God? Your life will be dull and without meaning, you will lose focus of the things that matter to you, which are part of your life.......this is the first post since of Feb 2.... come back later....

Empowered by God (Eph. 6:10)

    Empowered by Him, the second  in this 13 part series of my R.E.S.P.O.N.S.I.B.I.L.I.T.Y  as a Christian.     My responsibility  as a Christian is that I need to be empowered by the Holy Spirit,  I need ask to for it. How else will I succeed? How else will I be able to climb obstacles that are in my way? I need to be strong in the Lord and not faint by every little thing; everything is little when you have a God that is larger than life, when you have a God that time and space cannot contain Him, it is He who contains them.    God did not call me to be weak, He did not call me to be sorry for myself or being sorry for someone else; each of one us has potentials to do great things in life, we just need to be mindful of our positions as Christians.   Ask God to empower you so that you can do great things for him, we were bought with a great price; let the blood that was shed on Calvary mean something, because it ...

God's Faithfulness

As I was on my way to church, I had an accident on my bike; trying to make a turn but silly me, I put all of my weight on one handle bar and my bike got twisted. Thanks to God there were no cars behind me or it would've been more serious, I would've ended up in a hospital. God's faithfulness surpasses our own understanding; we are sinners and we the deserve the worst. I  should have ended up in the hospital for the sinner  I am;but by God's amazing grace I am still alive. I am alive for a very good reason and I haven't been faithful to God, but He still he wants to use us. What ever happens in your life, know that God permits it for a good reason; be it for you to grow strong in the Lord, to show you a lesson that He and only He can give you happiness and joy, and to mold you into a great master piece for the advancement of the Gospel. Words cannot express how I feel towards God, for the things He has done; even though I don't deserve it.