Skip to main content

Spiritual intimacy

Is it not wonderful think about the One you love the most? I am talking about our Creator and our Savior (my Savior) I have let him down so many times and sometimes i stop and think; what am I doing? Whats wrong with me? God has done alot of stuff so that we have our salvation. We need to understand that we are making our Lord sad by not obeying his will and by not living it.

Do you know the will of the Lord?
Read his Word
Win Souls
Pray
Stand up for Him and what we believe in.

First, we need to read his word, He left it written down for a good reason. So that we can learn how to do his will.

Second, win souls, that is the one thing that is close to our Lord's heart

Third, We need to talk to him, tell him about our worries, troubles and doubts about life and the universe.

And last, we need to stand up for what we believe. We should not be easily fooled by the world. Remember, we are at war.

Comments

  1. Perhaps the first thing you need to do is to stop trying to please God. There is very little interest in the numbers game most of us play when it comes to God. While we might think we are disappointing God, we are first and foremost disappointed by the number of silly and sad things into which we pour our soul. We should never be surprised when nothing....literally nothing of significance arises from a lie that we have believed a truth.

    The only war we wage is the war we wage with our own delusion. God simply waits for us to get over our Self. There is no laughing at what we'd done or condemnation for how long we'd been involved with it. God simply welcomes us home to move forward and love continuously.

    So...stop being so hard on your Self. The God that loves you loves always the one he created with love in mind.

    Peace

    AngllHugnU2
    Author of IM with God

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

to be continue.....

Have you ever thought what life would be without God? at first life wouldn't exist, we wouldn't exist. Now God not in your life is a whole different matter. Now the question is: Have ever you ever thought how your life would be without God? Your life will be dull and without meaning, you will lose focus of the things that matter to you, which are part of your life.......this is the first post since of Feb 2.... come back later....

Empowered by God (Eph. 6:10)

    Empowered by Him, the second  in this 13 part series of my R.E.S.P.O.N.S.I.B.I.L.I.T.Y  as a Christian.     My responsibility  as a Christian is that I need to be empowered by the Holy Spirit,  I need ask to for it. How else will I succeed? How else will I be able to climb obstacles that are in my way? I need to be strong in the Lord and not faint by every little thing; everything is little when you have a God that is larger than life, when you have a God that time and space cannot contain Him, it is He who contains them.    God did not call me to be weak, He did not call me to be sorry for myself or being sorry for someone else; each of one us has potentials to do great things in life, we just need to be mindful of our positions as Christians.   Ask God to empower you so that you can do great things for him, we were bought with a great price; let the blood that was shed on Calvary mean something, because it ...

God's Faithfulness

As I was on my way to church, I had an accident on my bike; trying to make a turn but silly me, I put all of my weight on one handle bar and my bike got twisted. Thanks to God there were no cars behind me or it would've been more serious, I would've ended up in a hospital. God's faithfulness surpasses our own understanding; we are sinners and we the deserve the worst. I  should have ended up in the hospital for the sinner  I am;but by God's amazing grace I am still alive. I am alive for a very good reason and I haven't been faithful to God, but He still he wants to use us. What ever happens in your life, know that God permits it for a good reason; be it for you to grow strong in the Lord, to show you a lesson that He and only He can give you happiness and joy, and to mold you into a great master piece for the advancement of the Gospel. Words cannot express how I feel towards God, for the things He has done; even though I don't deserve it.