Do not worry what people think of you. worry what God thinks about you. We are here in this earth to satisfy the One that created us in His image. We need to live a life of gratitude for what He has done for us. Fellow reader, my name is Jose and I am a fundamental "conservative" baptist. Please let us live in gratitude to our God.
As I was on my way to church, I had an accident on my bike; trying to make a turn but silly me, I put all of my weight on one handle bar and my bike got twisted. Thanks to God there were no cars behind me or it would've been more serious, I would've ended up in a hospital. God's faithfulness surpasses our own understanding; we are sinners and we the deserve the worst. I should have ended up in the hospital for the sinner I am;but by God's amazing grace I am still alive. I am alive for a very good reason and I haven't been faithful to God, but He still he wants to use us. What ever happens in your life, know that God permits it for a good reason; be it for you to grow strong in the Lord, to show you a lesson that He and only He can give you happiness and joy, and to mold you into a great master piece for the advancement of the Gospel. Words cannot express how I feel towards God, for the things He has done; even though I don't deserve it.
Comments
Post a Comment